- New regulation
- Economical capital
- Risk appetite
- ALM optimization
2013 Delegate Testimonials
- "Front-line CROs speaking on front-line issues in succinct and direct presentations"
Vice President - ERM, PACIFIC LIFE INSURANCE
- "The conference provided a useful forum for networking and sharing/discussing the key risk and capital issues of the moment"
SVP, Head of Capital Management, QBE INSURANCE
- "The 2013 conference was relevant, comprehensive and informative"
Director - Financial Risks, NEW YORK LIFE INVESTMENT GROUP
Insurance Risk North America 2013 took place on November 5 in New York.
Insurance Risk crafted a concise, one-day conference featuring senior keynote speakers, in-depth industry panel discussions, and information-rich presentations which helped our 2013 delegates stay up to date with the latest developments, benchmark against their peers and develop practical solutions to today's challenges.
Key topics addressed in our 2013 conference included:
- Regulatory challenges affecting capital and risk management strategies
- Systemic risk policy measures and the threats to the insurance industry
- Taking the ORSA process to the next stage
- Model risk management
- Enhancing economic capital models
- Guaranteed products and market risk
- Developing and embedding an effective risk culture into the business