Insurance Risk North America 2017
The 6th Annual Risk Conference for the Insurance Community
November 16 | Westin Times Square
Over the last couple of months we've seen some interesting shifts in the market as firms try to adapt to the new normal and as always this year's conference will reflect the ebb and flow of industry. The Future of the Insurance Industry, Geopolitical risks, regulatory compliance, emerging risks and innovative investment strategies are the key themes that will be high on the agenda for this must-attend conference.
Only at Insurance Risk North America will you network and debate with 150+ senior insurance professionals from the who's who of the North American community. Our event is designed by the insurance companies, for the insurance companies, to ensure your concerns your most pressing questions are answered and your challenges addressed head-on.
Top Ten Reasons to Attend!
- Hear from an incomparable line-up of industry heavyweight speakers from leading insurance firms, state and federal regulators.
- Network with 150+ senior insurance professionals in dedicated networking breaks to share challenges, experiences and best practices.
- Learn how to adapt to the biggest risks and threats for the year to come from 4 leading CROs.
- See how your industry peers are moving ahead in cyber risk management and mitigation.
- Quiz our experts and get your most pressing questions answered.
- Get insider insight into the covered agreement and the latest regulatory developments.
- Delve deep into the future of the insurance industry.
- Learn from industry case studies on delivering value from the ORSA process.
- Hear first-hand about possible sources of liquidity and quantifying liquidity risk.
- Benefit from the industry leading Risk.net editorial team as they guide the days sessions and pose hard-hitting questions to get your biggest challenges resolved!
2017 Advisory Board:
Meet the Insurance Risk North America Advisory Board. These industry professionals have volunteered their time and effort to help develop our Insurance Risk North America conference. Their dedication is critical to the success of the event and ensuring high-level quality content is provided to attendees. Our esteemed advisors are:
- Mark C. Abbott, Managing Director and Head of Quantitative Risk Management, THE GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA
- Lori Evangel, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, GENWORTH
- Rahim Hirji, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, MANULIFE
- Richard A. Marx, Principal, Business Advisory Services, ERNST & YOUNG
- Robert Rupp, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, THE HARTFORD
- Nicholas Silitch, Senior Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL