- Model risk
- New product development
- ALM optimization
- Risk management
The risk conference for the insurance community
This website contains information relating to the 2014 event. To be informed as soon as details on the 2015 conference are available please complete a remind me form here
Now in its third consecutive year, Insurance Risk is pleased to announce that our annual New York conference will take place on November 5, 2014.
Bringing together North America's leading thinkers on risk management and regulation, a concise, one-day conference will feature senior keynote speakers, in-depth industry panel discussions, and information-rich presentations to help you stay up to date with the latest developments, benchmark against your peers and develop practical solutions to today's challenges.
This year's event will focus on the most contentious issues facing practitioners and the evolving role and the future of CROs working in the insurance industry. This event provides a forum for the industry to share best practice and address key policy and operational challenges.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Preparing for the next generation of regulation
- The evolving role of the CRO
- ORSA challenges and best practice
- Risk management's role in new product development
- Model risk and model governance
- ALM in the current environment
- Operational risk management and measurement
- Building a practical stress testing program
- Measuring and communicating the value of risk management