The specialist event for senior risk management professionals
Many thanks to all who joined us in New York on Wednesday, 4th November - we hope you enjoyed the conference and can join us again next year.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2015 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2016 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
Insurance Risk is delighted to announce that the 4th annual Insurance Risk North America will be held on November 4th at the Athletic Club, New York.
Insurance Risk North America this year has a new multi -streamed format. The leading figures in the insurance industry in North America will gather once again to hear lively discussions and presentations covering regulation and risk management for the Life and P&C community.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Hear the regulators views and delve into the key local and international challenges that lie ahead
- Reassessing your ALM strategy for low yield
- Fixed indexed annuities and the concerns from the risk perspective - are there hidden risks?
- How does the industry's use of stress tests compare to the banking industry?
- Role of catastrophe model validation in developing a view of risk
- Transforming the Finance, Risk, Actuarial "Triangle"
- CEO case study: From the risk function to the board
- Risk management's role in cyber security
The packed agenda will feature a keynote presentation, roundtables, presentations and multiple networking breaks.
The programme is currently in production so speaking opportunities are still available. If you would like to participate as a speaker or panellist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
If you are looking to raise your company profile in front of a targeted group of senior executives, contact email@example.com to find out about a range of opportunities open to you.